Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Edgarhorn website died 4/27/13

I had my edgarhorn.com website terminated by a computer friend this afternoon. Some of my critics would say that it died a long time ago, and I have to agree. The only reason that I pulled the plug is that I was receiving 25-50 junk emails a day that I had to delete every day. I just got tired of the daily grind. Life is just too short to waste it on such non rewarding task. At 70+ years, I have other priorities such as making sure that I don't have another heart attack.

It was a nice long run in the loudspeaker world for myself and I learned many things about horn physics and how to run a business. Even though I've passed the torch to Nick Ferber for construction and sale of the Titan Horn enclosures, I welcome email questions on horns, but it's hard for me to type out long detailed answers sometimes because of my disabilities. So I may tell you to call me to consult about your question.

I've enjoyed and treasured my time with everyone on AA/HES and the friendships that have grown over the years.

Regards, Bruce

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - Edgarhorn website died 4/27/13 - Bruce Edgar 21:20:35 04/27/13 (29)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.