In Reply to: RE: Those posted by Bill the K on September 4, 2012 at 20:48:32:
Well I go by sound not what some marketing department quasi engineer claims because it's a cheaper solution.
In general the best speakers that I have heard look like Audio Note E's in some manner. Whether it be speakers from Tannoy's prestige, certain Harbeth, Trenner and Freidl's Ra Box etc.
I have not heard this Line Magnetic speaker.
Wide baffle, not as deep and less drivers generally sounds better. There are exceptions but I would not say they're better.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - That's a *nice* 755a BUT... - kev313 08:56:33 08/31/12 (11)
- About this one. - lokie 16:49:44 09/01/12 (2)
- Thanks for the trip..... - Uncle Mike 03:59:17 09/02/12 (0)
- How bout this one - lokie 17:46:33 09/01/12 (0)
- RE: That's a *nice* 755a BUT... - RGA 06:39:17 09/01/12 (6)
- Those - kev313 08:04:33 09/01/12 (5)
- RE: That's a *nice* 755a BUT... - Joe Roberts 12:38:34 08/31/12 (0)