Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: American pickers standing in front of Altec horns

Did anyone see the episode of this guy that had this huge house/shop full of vintage gear. And he wouldn't sell a thing. They walked downstairs into basement and just scrolled past his vintage theater section. He could of had half a million $ worth of Western Electric who knows. All you saw was this huge pile of horns and stuff. There is a lot more goodness to come. There is many hoarders still alive. This guy wasn't old either. Love that show. Frank Fritz is such a low balling tight A I wouldn't sell him anything.

A new show Big Brain The fortune Seller another real Ahole but in all fairness I think being so is a prerequisite to be able to do his job doing estate sales. Wow I wish we had estate sales like they feature over here. That is where a bargain can be found. Inheritors selling of the parents and relatives life collections not knowing anything about them. One of the employees even heads out in the yard with a metal detector to look for buried treasure to sell. How much fun would that be.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.