In Reply to: RE: one horn allowed posted by Saturntube on June 10, 2012 at 09:59:22:
For domestic use, is it really necessary to have horn dynamics in the frequency range where the human ear is most sensitive, and energy is relatively low, and pay with colorations?
I recently heard an ATC dome and thought, who wants more in the midrange?
Imagine a system with an ATC dome, a RAAL ribbon, a straight bass horn as large as the room can stand and a closed sub.
Most horn lovers who saw such system would intuitively say this is the wrong way round, but is it?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - one horn allowed - el`Ol 03:32:37 06/10/12 (20)
- RE: one horn allowed - bwaslo 19:27:04 07/18/12 (0)
- RE: one horn allowed - Larry I 05:34:17 06/13/12 (0)
- Danleys Unity Horn of course :) - Pro Sound Guy 09:27:16 06/12/12 (0)
- RE: one horn allowed - Wojciech 21:50:32 06/10/12 (3)
- RE: one horn allowed - TubeBuilder 08:20:23 06/15/12 (2)
- RE: one horn allowed - email@example.com 11:38:05 06/10/12 (1)
- RE: one horn allowed - firstname.lastname@example.org 22:31:08 06/10/12 (0)
- RE: one horn allowed - Saturntube 09:59:22 06/10/12 (3)
- Would that be a limitation? - el`Ol 12:17:40 06/10/12 (2)
- RE: one horn allowed - Kloss 07:01:24 06/10/12 (0)
- Synergy - djk 04:21:35 06/10/12 (4)
- hard to believe - el`Ol 05:23:29 06/10/12 (3)
- RE: one horn allowed - amioutaline? 04:01:15 06/10/12 (0)