Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

The Brown Note...

This is the fabled note that causes a person to move thier bowls. I'm not sure what it is but myself and another have experienced it while listening to "hip hop music" LOL

As some of you know I'm building a push pull slot loaded infinate baffle (PPSLIB)subwoofer using AE IB15s which did arrive this past week. I have a total of 4 woofers two per channel in manifolds with about 2.5:1 compression into the room. Crossed at 60hz driven by one Crest V1500 amp I got cheap from Craigs List.

Anyway, while experimenting with various woofers in this configuration useing bass heavy music, on several ocasions found the need to use the john. And after the third time realized it was due to the reproduction of the music. Last night the final configuration came together ,the parts were shipped in two orders, and a guest and I were running it through the paces when they too felt the sudden need to excuse themselfs. After admitting to my family and guest that this happened to me we all had a riotious laught recalling the South PArk episode on the brown note. LOL

So yes, it does exist, but I'm not so sure I want to isolate it. LOL

Later,

Scott

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Topic - The Brown Note... - Scholl 05:12:02 03/31/12 (5)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.