Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Agreed, but

I hope that in this case, a fair price for LM Audio items can be found and maintained (inflation notwithstanding).

I think these items, being replicas of some WE items have an important part to play in maintaining the sonic cultural heritage we all now share (through the history of film and sound) and that our hobby's sustainability is at least partially established by attracting and keeping a sizeable audience for these items - ie buyers.

I don't think $9K is too expensive *for these items and their anticipated ability*. There are certainly cheaper options (admittedly, not many field-coil drivers). But for those of us who set as much stock by a system's ability to communicate the inherent nature of a performance as well as just the tunes - and have come to love field-coils as a consequence - modern opportunities are few and far between. Hopefully prices won't balloon.

Big J

"... only a very few individuals understand as yet that personal salvation is a contradiction in terms."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.