Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Making the move to high efficiency seems impossible...

I just read that it has to be domestically friendly....that will probably rule me out.

Where are you located geographically?

If you (or anyone who's intrigued) are in/near the Jacksonville, FL area you are more than welcome to hear some of the larger offerings from Klipsch.

I've got a large pair that will make a Cornwall (and yes, even a CornScala or LaScala) sound like toy speakers. To tell you the truth it was BEC himself that said (paraphrased) "after you hear something like these, most of these other Klipsch speakers sound like toy speakers"

I don't recall if at the time he was talking about the Jubilee or MWM with K402 on top.

Either way, I can set both up. A stereo pair of Jubilee's or a MWM double bass bin with the K402.

Neither of those will probably be too wife friendly however, you can now get the Jubilee's in Walnut/Cherry/other? finishes and not the industrial black. They are within/near your price range.

Honest offer if you're near. If you are near other Jubilee owners, I can vouch that most if not all of them, would welcome a chance to share.

You want dynamics? I'll show you dynamics!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.