Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Thanks much.... however...

I really did try.

The thing I want to get across more than anything is that I really am and HUGE fan of what they are currently doing. In this small niche industry it is a god send that such a place exists. Plus with all the great testimonials from others, it appears they are doing a fine job.

On the notion of my trade idea. It was NEVER some slimy attempt to pawn off some vintage altec 604s for more than it would have been worth it to GPA. I really wanted to come up with something to their advantage too. A mint 604 Hollywood just sold for $2K on bay with no Xover or anything. Plus in their FB history on bay they clearly have sold old altec gear. I assumed they would have a good repore for selling anything altec and probably fetch more as a seller if they pitched themselves. All I was looking for was a chance to simply ask and see if they would even entertain such an idea with whatever conditions they would have wanted.

Ive been down this road before with other small time outfits. Really it seems a 50/50 with so many of these "one man shows". Will things go as hoped and or be what one was wishing for. Found some gems and duds along the way. Ive been trying to keep heart but am quickly loosing time and patience for it. Lifes too short and I dont wanna work this way much more if I can avoid it.

Again I truly believe they probably have some AMAZING products. I was hoping I could find out for myself. Really wanted to work something out to both sides satisfaction. But seems it wont be happening. I should be spending less on this crazy hobby anyway and socking more.

I thank you for your kind words and believe your sentiment. But it looks like it wasnt meant to be for me for whatever the heck the reason.

Dave

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.