Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

I can see why you disagree ;)

A fe208e sigma needs a tweeter where dx4 can be used without my comparison was t500amk2 with fe208esigma to dx4 this is the same price and to me far better performing combo.I much perfer the trebile responce of a proper horn tweeter like fostex t series over any fullrangers trebile responce which to me sounds rough, ragged, lacking in fine details. If you havent heard the new t500 amk2 with fe206esr or fe208e compared to a dx4.Then I dont see how your fe208e with EV would give anywhere near the same results.But when it comes down to it if you enjoy your lowthers thats all that matters.And I have tried many drivers in azuras my best combo at the time was old t500a-t900a used both and f200a [link below ]the f200a is wonderful in front horns like azura and oris but only arround 96db this does make matching horn to bass system much easyer so might be a good thing whole system would run off my 1 300b without biamping.In my azuras and oris I have run lowther pm4a, both style cones,AER, dx4, f200a ,fe206e, fe206esr, fe208e sigmas, beta tested many hemp cones [a few of these are availible in mass market] Moths sure Iam forgeting someone. Take care and happy horn listening

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.