Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Re: Wizzer cone question

Never heard shout in non lowthers, the lowther shout is all lowther;)and the new model lowthers dont have much problem with it.FYI fullranges are availible without wizzers Fostex fe208e sigma -f200a f120a, fx120, fe126e, fe127e, Tangband makes a few, Jordons have no wizzer,nor do PHY,Supravox others about. I perfer fostex drivers over lowther[YMMV] after owning, 2-pm4a new cone, 1 pm4a old cone,1 pair new dx4,heard so many over the years some of my local audio buds have other models of lowther not all DIY one has rethems top model from a few years back.Heard or built most lowther cabinet designs.Lowthers are good but costly and I feel not as advanced as some compition Lowther make pretty much the same product every year,not that this is bad if product is great, but I feel there a sleep at the wheel like the english did back in the 60s late 70s with motorcycles which I enjoy but where far behind hondas of the day.Happy the english are back making motorcycles they based them on kawsaki but to give them credit they moved past this and where smart enofe to know they needed to do so. Fostex engineers at foster bring out exciting new designs almost every year.And for the cost of a set of lowthers one could purchase 2 fostex t500amk2, 2 fe206esr or fe208e sigmas too me a much better sounding combo.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.