Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Re: Romy's Revenge

RTC,

Lets see, the current “Revenge” package includes:

[1] Publishing Issues [PI]
[2] Some Science History [SH]
[3] Religion/Scientology (RLH-Maybe) [RS]
[4] Inmate Molestation [IM]
[5] Acoustic Resonance [AR]

Comments follow in corresponding order:

[PI]
Have you written any peer reviewed articles?

Comment: I am not in the speaker cable business. So the prospect of that topic being addressed by me in an article is quite slim. I do want to read objective articles on the subject that are at least supported by some modeling and test data that demonstrate claim validity. In that case I may try to reproduce it, otherwise …

If my current lab work yields fruitful results, then I will certainly prepare and submit for review a manuscript covering any discoveries made, along with a patent application that addresses appropriate product implementations.

[SH]
Did Nicola Tesla get good reviews by his peers?
Or was Edison busy selling light bulbs and discrediting Tesla?
Did that make him right?
Or was he just a rich kid that liked to play a lot?

Comment: As far as Edison and Tesla are concerned, their contributions are well known, and neither was reluctant to publish. I will note that Edison and his associates preferred the patent office.

[RS]
Did Jesus have peer reviews?
Or did the Pharases not say that he was a fool?

Comment: I assume you mean Pharisees? Beyond this, do not comment on religious matters. In this forum, I draw sufficient flak from posts on matters acoustic.

[IM]
Leave this guy alone.

Comment: Truth = Abuse! Since when?

[AR]
His point that a midrange speaker is not being used at resonance is valid.

Comment: In a horn/driver system there is more than one resonance to control. Driver [Fs] was never at issue here.

Regards,

WHG

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.