Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Hi MT , I already have some Stones , CCR , and John Fogerty music on LP , CD , and Laserdisc ,so ...

at this time , only the availabilty of Multichannel audio would cause me to make repurchases .

With regards to the Stones , I am doubtful that all 22 SACDs could have been done in Multichannel , due to the possible lack of availability of multitrack recordings . But , I think that it is likely that a few , even one or two , Multichannel SACDs could have been done with the albums originally recorded from 1966 forward .

CCR's Pendulum , and Mardi Gras haven't been scheduled for SACD release . If they ever come out in Multichannel , I'll purchase them .

It's been a long time since I have found a Multichannel SACD that I have been interested in purchasing . I will probably purchase the Multichannel SACDs of Meatloaf-Bat Out Of Hell , and James Taylor-J.T. next month .

I still purchase music in stereo , but never on SACD . The SACD catalog is too limited . There is nothing there of interest to me .

I just purchased a great Surf music CD , recorded earlier this year by The Malibooz . It's called " Beach Access " . It's their 4th CD . Their first one , from 1981 , " Malibooz Rule " is one of the best Surf albums ever . The band includes Walter Egan , who you may or may not remember from the 1970s , when he had the hits " Magnet And Steel " , and " Hot Summer Nights " .

I'm really looking forward to purchasing lots of DVD-As in the future , including Beach Boys-Pet Sounds , and Surf's Up , Jackson Browne , Cars , Heart , Neil Young , CSN&Y , more by the Doors , etc .

Sincerely ,

ZS KEKL

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Hi MT , I already have some Stones , CCR , and John Fogerty music on LP , CD , and Laserdisc ,so ... - ZS KEKL 15:45:03 07/31/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.