Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

These cards have been in every Warners DVD-A I have purchased over the past 1 3/4 yrs.

and I send everyone in - always asking for 192/24 stereo, etc.

I do understand that this is marketing research - but my point is that the card, at least in this new dvd-a release - has the added questions from what the cards have had for over 1 1/2 or so, which means they are at least listening to what people might be saying.

*****By the way, did they ask for your email address or other personal info?****

Yes they did. And I know, they probably set a total demographic profile about the person/people who buy their discs - and do whatever they want with the information, even sell it.

I just feel that if they are willing to pay the postage, I am going to send every card in asking for 192/24 unwatermarked stereo mixes (and that is what I have done with each card). I know it probably won't have one iota of relevance to Warners if I ask for 192/24 unwatermarked stereo mixes, but what the hey.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • These cards have been in every Warners DVD-A I have purchased over the past 1 3/4 yrs. - MT 12:25:29 07/30/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.