Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: Paying for downloaded music is HUGE waste of time and money....

I use Pono Music. Living in the country means slow, irregular internet service. Once in a while an album won't completely download. Pono tells you when the album didn't completely download. Click a button and it completes the process. There is no 5 times limit. Whatever it takes.

My original plan was get the Pono Player from Kickstarter to have a great portable. Didn't think I would do much, if any downloading. I had my LPs and discs. The downloads sounded better than I expected in hi res and were easy to acquire (no computer expert here). I now have a healthy number of downloaded albums.

Many albums aren't available yet in hi res. Every week there are more hi res releases. They have Bruce Botnick checking that the files are true hi res. There are already more hi res files than most people can afford. This so beats the days of searching for SACD and DVD-A discs. It has revitalized my music listening.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Paying for downloaded music is HUGE waste of time and money.... - barondla 05:24:30 09/09/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.