Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Kudos to Esoteric

I was looking to buy a replacement remote for an older UX3SE and contacted Esoteric to know if it was still made. I got worried at first because I didn't get an answer despite several emails, but thanks to Esoteric US I was finally put in touch with Estoric Europe (where I reside). They finally tracked my emails back to two people unfortunately on leave and on holiday. Unbeknownst to anyone, they had by sheer coincidence ended up in a dead end.

Esoteric apologized profusely for the wait and the impression it might have created, sourced an original proprietary remote from Estoric Japan for me (we're talking 9 years after the player was made!) and got it sent express to me via UPS.

Kudos to a really great customer service, not only are their machine made like tanks but it's extremely reassuring to know that some parts are still available after all these years, and in any case that customer service is of such high-quality. I'd like the add that my unit had been bought second-hand, yet I was treated no differently from an original owner.

Special thanks to US and French distribs, and to Esoteric for making this happen.

All best
JB

Edits: 04/23/15 04/23/15 04/23/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Kudos to Esoteric - jbcortes 00:20:01 04/23/15 (19)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.