Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: That's really telling us a lot

I recently purchased 4 Bill Evans titles in SHM SACD format from CD Japan. SHM SACDs are more expensive than most regular SACD releases but CD Japan offers them for quite a bit less than Amazon, Acoustic Sounds, Elusive Disc, etc. Most of them sell in the range of $35-$40 shipped from Japan. Your credit card company may stick on a small additional fee for currency conversion.

I really like the sonics from these discs and posted my impressions earlier in this forum. Search for my moniker and you will find threads in October and November concerning "Sunday at the Village Vanguard", "Interplay", "You Must Believe in Spring", and "How My Heart Sings". I have included a link to the "Sunday....." thread. They all sound really good, but, of course, you must be a big time Bill Evans fan to appreciate what you paid a premium price for. BTW, the premium may be worth it just to see the amazing packaging job CD Japan does with its merchandise.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: That's really telling us a lot - sleeper 19:51:25 02/21/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.