Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: Monsieur Jourdain

I did not start this thread it was Doktor Brahms, so like any AA Forum member I can make my contribution . it makes no sense that you keep on accusing me of repeating myself even if this is the case, because you do so yourself.I could not care less that you object to my opinions just as broken up as you are ha..Interesting to find that you still continue to ignore/avoid the main point of the thread the problem of BIS sound not being as heard by Dok. Brahms in the Concert Hall ,( you always profess to be well versed in Concert Hall sound) because I agree with Doktor Brahms you are only interested in attacking me as a diversion refusing to address the BIS problem It is you who are showing you have no credibility.Robert von Bahr does not produce SACD,s that I want to purchase.As for Erdo as a recording engineer he records to the ITU standard, all I am saying is that I do not find this standard suitable for reproduction in a typical domestic environment . Penguin Guide says rear speakers need only be small, again I agree.As for Kal I fully recognise that he is a very accomplished technical reviewer but as for SQ I do not always have to agree with his opinion especially on speaker SQ.

Edits: 06/30/14 06/30/14 06/30/14 06/30/14 06/30/14 07/01/14 07/01/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Monsieur Jourdain - Disbeliever 23:13:37 06/30/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.