Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

You Are A Beta Tester........Of Sorts.

You are a beta tester of sorts for us at the Asylum.

There are a handful of seasoned respected AA members of which you are certainly one of (Mike Samra, Morricab, Eli Dutton etc.) As such, I for one, assign at least as much value to your opinion(s) and reviews as the scribes from the various publications.

This even though our systems are not identical, or even similar. Good sound is good sound; And isn't that why we are all here?

I was considering the same piece of gear, but now thanks to your recent experience with the Sony I will wait until the wonks at Sony either address these issues, or I will buy a better, more refined product that IS ready for primetime.

Case in point; I was looking for a replacement DAC for my Schitt Bifrost under a $1000. I read that you were well pleased with your PS Audio NuWave, so I found one for $700 and bought it - I love it! It is significantly better in every way to the Bifrost (which is still a good dac) and it hasn't even been broken in yet.

So with that; Thank you, and the others like you that help the rest of us knuckle draggers make semi informed purchasing decisions.

Edits: 06/16/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • You Are A Beta Tester........Of Sorts. - geezerrocket 18:47:09 06/16/14 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.