Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

THANKS, yet 2 more questions... :)

hi there again! thanks so much for your ideas...

i really cannot sell my SACDs one by one, or even in blocks... too much time and energy... as a matter of fact, i'm selling my full cds library, including sacds (more than 1500 as a whole), so i decided to divide it into 5 blocks: opera, instrumental & chamber, symphonic, sacds, and jazz&rock cds, and now i'm starting with my 250 sacds block; also, i don't care about losing some money, so i'm ready to make really good offers

so, since ebay or similars are excluded (too much work), and since i don't want to donate (too big a donation!) my 2 present questions are these:

1. what sites, forums, etc., allow us to publish an advertisment to sell my sacds (or cds) block, then send the list to interested possible buyers on the email?

2. what price would be advisable for EACH sacd, in order to just multiply and get the whole price? i think 10 euros could be too high (it would make 2500 euros!!), so what about 7 or 6 euros each sacd? if 6 euros, my 250 sacds would make 1500 euros, still a pretty sum for me...

finally, my possible buyer would still be able to resell some of them are a better price!

best, paco

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.