Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: please advice on selling full SACD library

You'll get FAR more and I mean A LOT if you list them for sale on eBay. I had a list of SACD's I tried to sell here and a few other "free" places. Maybe about 20 or so. I got more than I was asking for the lot from just four titles on eBay including a Miles Davis title that sold for $114 itself.

Selling as a lot which seems easier, lets do one transaction, seldom if ever works. You'd be hard pressed, no wait, when it comes to SACD it's impossible there is someone that needs or wants all your titles and doesn't have at least some of them already.

Listing on eBay is quite simple now and the post office will come fetch your packages free as well as mail you free all the boxes and labels you need. Use priority mail, you can do it all online. Good luck, hope you feel better.

ET
ET

"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do suck seed" - Curly Howard 1936

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: please advice on selling full SACD library - Awe-d-o-file 15:08:54 11/21/13 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.