Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: Rich's Sony 5400 fix

I haven't shipped the 5400 yet.
Just after I posted about it, I applied for/recieved authorization to have it fixed at Sony Laredo, TX.

There was a problem with them sending me a shipping label...after 3 emails, 3 online exchanges and a phone call (over 2 weeks time) I was finally told I needed to go through the repair authorization process again to get a shipping label sent to my email.

I have been side tracked and busy with other things... (spending alot more time with my daughter as it's now Track season) and eventually will go through the process again.

As for the SCD-1, I would rather not sell it, it is in such nice condition/low use and having collected all the important Sony replacement parts to insure that it operates indefinitely, but, cash is tight. Actually, I did purchase the 5400 last November with the intention of paying for it by selling the SCD-1 and using the remaining $$ from the sale, for my home, or a list of other needs.

It's all about the music!

Support Asylum Trader

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.