Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: Really?

I don't understand why you own three SACD players and are such a downer on the format? I know you like Rock/Pop and I wish there was more selections available and I am working towards that end.
I have told you many times on this forum, and was met with ridicule from the likes of you and your shadow buddies, that when the format came out I championed it. I was amazed by the sound quality, and tried to support the format the best I could. If either DVD-A or SACD had to win, I was on the side of SACD.

I know I would get depressed if I checked SA-CD.net week after week and there was no new releases I wanted because it's music I don't like.
You might but I dont get depressed. I admit I used to be a bit dissapointed, waiting for material I could enjoy listening to

OK now to my basic question. Does it make you feel better to try to bring us all down to your level of depression? I am really curious? Because if anyone dares to love SACD you automatically call them a cheerleader and poke fun at them. You do know this was ZS KEKL's tactic don't you?
I dont know who "us" is. Unless you mean you and the two trolls Hiro and MCSACD. I dont believe anyone feels depressed by my posts. Many people have discussed their SACD collections, new SACDs they have bought and the equipment they are buying. I never say anything to poke fun at them. The only people I poke fun at is you (and your shadow friends).

Perhaps when everything is available on SACD by default you will be a happier person?
I am a happy person. I would hope my happiness doesnt depend on waiting for when everything is available on SACD because that day will never happen. You may wish it too happen, but that alone isnt enough. You may blog about SACD but that is not going to do anything. This is a personal difference of opinion. As I have stated many times, I do not believe SACD will take over the CD market. I believe they are on the way out. For me that is not depressing but a fact.

Give me high resolution or remain silent
Sounds like "my way or shut up" which really typifies some of what bugs people about your posts.
navman

Edits: 03/24/09 03/24/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Really? - navman 08:02:49 03/24/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.