Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Mr. Troll everything you said untrue of course!

You seem to have no reading ability or reading comprehension. You can't even retain what the Hi-Rez Highway is, even though it says what it is PLAIN AS DAY at the page when you enter the forum. "Hi-Rez Highway - New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology." I am getting tired of posting this again and again, when will it seep into your brain? All you have to do is look at the upper right hand side of the page when you enter the "Hi-Rez Highway" and read!

That was a good picture of you Mr. Troll. As I have said I have never trolled in my entire life. On the other hand you troll daily.

I am glad to see you agree with
SACD is better than RBCD.
Upsampling cannot recreate information lost.

At least that is a start, and I don't require you agree with everything I say, no writer can expect that.

Nothing in my writing is nonsense as you claim, as I research and try to be as correct as possible in the presentation of both facts and opinions. A lot of work goes into my writings and even just everyday posts.

I don't make silly, pointless, or offensive comments as you claim. I try to stay on topic and am usually the one correcting someone else's misstatements or misunderstandings. Or defending posters unjustly under attack by CD Trolls such as yourself. In fact it is the Trolls who make offensive comments when they are losing some stupid discussion over something they said that even they know could not be true.

If you are referring to my wanting the Hi-Rez HIghway to actually be about SACD software and hardware there is nothing silly, pointless, offensive about that unless of course one is a troll such as yourself. I really wish you would go troll somewhere else as I am tired of you attacking me, Hiro and now MC-SACDs. Why do you do this?

The funniest thing of all is you pretend not to know what an SACD/CD hybrid is? And why it is so important as the eventual replacement of the ancient single layer CD format of the 1980's, which will eventually disappear as it is not versatile enough. The CD layer on SACD hybrids is there for a reason and the reason is transition. How could you have read thousands of posts on the Hi-Rez highway and not know that? I wouldn't give up on SACD never becoming a popular medium just yet, the best is yet to come! Of course this is only my opinion.

You are wrong about CDs never being marketed as hybrids, I just awarded two companies my "Dedicated SACD Hybrid Revolution" Award for recording all new projects in DSD and releasing only single inventory SACD/CD hybrids. (see link)

Give me high resolution or remain silent,
Teresa

Edits: 03/24/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.