Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

That's the impression that I'm getting..

But since you weren't talking about APL, and APL isn't really a modder: then it's all good. I've only had experience with 2 brands of modified units, - 3 if you count Meitner, (in the past).
I've also had some experience with a few of Modwright's products and I wouldn't characterize either their sound or their craftmanship as being messy.

Are you talking about the Demo in Antioch?, - if so, - yes, - I was there. Alex arrived later, and didn't participate in the demo. As a matter of fact; I would estimate that Alex has never participated in a blind demo comparison with his player, - recusing himself as manufacturer. That doesn't mean that he hasn't showed up afterwards and commented, and answered questions...

And, finally, many organizations haven't as much time as they'd like to get their website updated at the rate that they'd like. As a matter of fact, I would characterize that as the norm in high end audio.

I know that you think that you know what I said, but do you realize that what I said was not what I meant?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • That's the impression that I'm getting.. - Sordidman 09:00:27 05/07/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.