Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Looks like you've got a yourself into an even deeper hole....

""Yes, APL has a DAC, That's just a chip, right? In regards to case, if I had the desire, I too can get a case made for me...not a big deal!""

Definitely not, and if you believe that you've got some pretty huge issues. And, go for it, let's see what a big deal it is... again, - a little more research on your part, and you'd understand what acquiring a case that houses approved electrical components and power supplies entails.

""Yes I have heard of an APL player...Actually against one of my own during a SF Bay Area meeting of shootout of sacd players... To be honest, even ALEX himself pick a player that was not modded and the cheapest of the bunch over his modded player.""

I am fairly certain that that statement is patently untrue.

""No, I have not seen the inside of an APL modded player. I, however have see the work of other modder's and they look horrendeous. I will not name the names as some else will think I am insanely ranting about "nothing".""

That is as may be, and I did accuse of a "rant" but it was not about 1 particular point that you made, - but an amalgamation. I was only referring to APL, - which again, - is not a mod.

"Well, let's see, they work on the Esoteric and Denon products, also Pioneer... ""

No, they do not....

""I wouldn't speculate either, but since you SPECULATED that I was talking about ALEX of APL this whole time, then don't SPECULATE ANY MORE WILL YOU, because you were erroneous on your Original speculation.""

I asked you, and you said no. Fine. My arguments, as I mentioned, were that if you'd be referring to APL, - your arguments would be incorrect: and now that we all know that you are not, - It's fine.

I know that you think that you know what I said, but do you realize that what I said was not what I meant?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.