Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

EBAY because you can no longer leave negative feedback on Audiogon, so feedback is basically useless

The other person has to approve any feedback now on audiogon. No one ever approves negative feedback when it is posted against them. Also you have more protection with paypal if you go through ebay. I have always used audiogon. However a recent transaction went very sour, The buyer was a real jerk and tried to take his money back via paypal when he wife became upset at his new purchase. He just refused to approve my negative feedback. My suspicion is that this buyer would have a lot of negative feedback if it could be posted. I have the same thing happen with another guy. I recieved an amp that he poorly packed and it was damaged. He was able to get UPS to pay the claim. It was about 375.00 to have the amp repaired. Well the seller kept the money he got from UPS. I was not able to post anything negative about him on audiogon. He still buys and sell on audiogon with perfect feedback. Guess he only approves the good stuff!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • EBAY because you can no longer leave negative feedback on Audiogon, so feedback is basically useless - Karl W. 03:55:35 04/14/07 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.