Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Philips NA Senior Management email addresses

I only recently joined the SACD1000 crowd. I kind of knew what I was getting into, but figured I would be able to get the thing fixed as long as I was willing to pay. However, it just ain't that easy (I am preachin' to the choir I realize).

So I found the email addresses for the top brass at Philips North America. Paul Zeven is the CEO and Terry Fassburg is the Brand Manager. I have sent a couple unpleasant emails, including links to some of the Hi-Rex Highway postings about the SACD1000 and owner feedback. I highlighted the lovely comment about the Philips defribillators - LOL!!!

So far, the response has been exactly what everyone reading this would expect (a big fat DONUT!!). And many of y'all - including Alex - are probably shaking your heads asking why I bother. Well, I simply want this unit to work. If I get it fixed, I may well turn around and buy a unit I have more confidence in. But right now I don't want to do that.

So, if anyone else wants to join the Philips North America Senior Management email campaign - here you go. Remember, the more the merrier.....

terry.fassburg@philips.com
paul.zeven@philips.com
janet.bayer@philips.com
donna.compton@philips.com

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Philips NA Senior Management email addresses - bevo 09:26:31 12/27/04 (3)

You can not post to an archived thread.