In Reply to: Re: System details posted by vulcanman on March 12, 2003 at 17:05:47:
Did I give you an opportunity or what to tease me ? :)
I dont listen to the current dance beat music that indian film musicals have. I listen to mostly 70s, 80s recorded on LP. They are not bad, a blend of Indian classical, with western classical interludes and sometimes rock style bass/rhythm guitar for fast songs.
The composer, I listen to, has recorded some symphonic music with the LSO. The sound engineer for this was Tony Faulkner. Unfortunately, it has not been released yet, because of lack of enthusiasm from labels and being an unknown composer (internationally).
I am actually checking out the SACD section with Alison Kraus's New Favorite and Telarc's DSD recorded 1812 overture.
I will try to exchange my piece for another one from Philips.
Thanks for the reply.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Philips 963SA - SACD sound - SoftwireEngineer 15:09:38 03/11/03 (8)
- Philips 963SA status check! - jeffrt 02:47:08 03/16/03 (0)
- Re: Philips 963SA - SACD sound - axel 07:07:23 03/12/03 (1)
- Re: Philips 963SA - SACD sound - SoftwireEngineer 15:19:14 03/12/03 (0)
- How about posting your system details ... or tag it to your profile <nt> - vulcanman 17:25:58 03/11/03 (4)
- Re: How about posting your system details ... or tag it to your profile <nt> - SoftwireEngineer 15:17:25 03/12/03 (3)Follow Ups
- Re: System details - SoftwireEngineer 16:45:28 03/13/03 (1)
- Re: System details - vulcanman 18:33:39 03/13/03 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.