Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: ipad pics

In no particular order the 4 photos show that I've A) removed the micro-mesh material screen
& placed my version of the Anax* mods inside of the earcup. B) Hardwired a Moon Audio "Black Dragon" headphone cable (with a really nice Furutech 1/4 " plug on it) & C) You should also notice a physical part (or as I call ia "culprit") has been removed from the headphones . That would be the metal screens that sat behind the drivers. ( * a bit overrated
as far as my total scheme of changes went; but additive nonetheless)

I may remove 1 of the earcups from its basket to show where I hardwired the drivers , but that is a pretty straightforward procedure (& I'm enjoying these phones way too much to "go
Inside yet again") (about the only thing I can mention is that with the driver terminals
sitting on the bottom the right terminal is the signal connection & the left is the shield connection)

Well that's about it for now ! If I forgot to mention something you're curious about ask ! They're not as "pretty" as they could be ,but I'm really satisfied with their sound ! Oh yeah
I got "Heady" at Pier 1 Imports several years ago. He's not that much of a talker, as his thoughts are transparent to say the least .

Edits: 09/05/15 09/05/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.