Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

Is this a new Grado tweak ? Or just a Texas thang ?

I've always wanted to own a pair of Grado RS1e headphones especially now that I'm confined to my smallish home office listening room most of the day while I work.

I just received my new Grados from Galen Carol Audio out of San Antonio, Texas. Galen is a nice guy and he gave me a worth while discount on the headphones like he did for me on my VPI record cleaning machine a few years ago. The Grados took a couple weeks to get here as he didn't have them in stock but the discount and tweaks were definitely worth the wait.

But I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the tweaks. Do I put these between the headphones and my ears for a sweeter sound?

At first I thought they were included with every Grado but when I looked at the labeling on the back, it said Aunt Aggie De's Creamy Praline, Sinton, Texas.

I figured it must be some kind of Texas tweak that Galen tossed in the Grado box but they feel funny on my hears so I think I'll just eat them.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Is this a new Grado tweak ? Or just a Texas thang ? - AbeCollins 16:56:56 03/25/15 (5)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.