VK Music - Elekit & Triode Japan Forum

TU-8200DX FEEDBACKS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  Email  Next ] [ VK Music - Elekit & Triode Japan Forum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

Subject: Re: amp update?

Finished the amp this evening and have been listening to it for the past couple of hours and it sounds great. I can't wait until the tubes break in and open up a little bit too.

I was really impressed with this kit and how much simpler the construction is. It's sturdier feeling, it was much easier to finish up, and the final product looks fantastic. Please be sure to send my positive feedback back to Elekit so they can hear it if you talk to them!

Thanks again for all of your help, I look forward to selling some of these amps soon.

Nate

=======================================
Hi Victor
Wow. It sounds great. I was almost surprised when I turned my amp on and it worked! I started at 9 this morning and finished at 6 pm. I don't know where the time went. I didn't even stop for lunch. But really it was fun to build and it sounds great. Best I've ever heard (but I'm new at this too.) So far I'm only feeding it from my ipod too. It should only get better with the turntable and a proper dac for my digital music.
Thanks so much for importing this kit. It was fun to build and is truly a high quality system. The quality is amazing! I found myself surprised when everything fit so well. I work in aviation with good quality parts all day but I always expect to have to modify parts to fit. Not so with this kit. Everything fit to astounding tolerances. Japanese precision......

Thanks again. Really happy with everything and considering a preamp now too.
Derek

Follow Ups: