Home Dynaco-Doctor Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: help with Dynaco Pas line stage circuit check

Don't know much about what you are asking. Any time I ever modded something was following the directions of the mod kit. If I ever built something it was to the exact schematic. I very rarely ever went off on my own and did anything. I am not a circuit designer. I try things as what others thought and went from there.

I would go on the DIY Tubes site to the Asylum and ask these questions. Those guys are very smart and have great ideas to try with anything ever built. They might have better mods than what is already tried. Just tell them you are new to DIYing and they are more than willing to get into it with you no matter how novice the question.

As far as moving the cap to after the feedback loop I couldn't tell you but I know in DC the voltage is single direction so it can't come back to it's point of origin so if in your thinking voltage is getting by coming backwards then I would have to say that it is incorrect. If the directions don't say to do it then I wouldn't. I don't think you will damage anything. I just don't think it will sound right.

Whenever I build anything I try to build without feedback.

Hope this helps!
Paul

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.