Home Dynaco-Doctor Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

New Product Announcements

We've been busy lately and are ready to announce the first in a series of new Dynaco Products.

For the SCA-35 I'm introducing a system capacitor module available now. It replaces (and improves) all electrolytic caps in your SCA-35 (basically replaces the entire power supply). Both reliability and sonics are significantly enhanced. By mid April, look for power amplifier restoration modules as well.

For the Stereo-70, I'm introducing the first in a series of System on Board (SoB) modules - containing a complete amplifier on one pc board. Just drop into your existing ST-70 and wire up. The first will be using our "upgrade" circuit. Soon to come will be our premium circuit - all on one board.

Finally (for now) - something really different - a Bias Control System (BCS) for the Stereo 70 or MK2/3 amplifiers. This module will monitor and control the output tube bias current of all tubes independently so that you will never have to worry about drifting bias or matched tubes again. The BCS will be available by mid March.

I have completely revised our documentation with all of these new products with a template that I'll be using for all new products - take a moment to download and send me your comments.

Joe

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - New Product Announcements - Joe Curcio 09:06:52 02/12/08 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.