Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

RE: for your information

so you did the test? Good. Unfortunately someone is being dishonest here. I am confident in my judgement for I don't need someone to tell me how something sounds. I do that for myself. I don't need a panel of slides to move, buttons to push or sound waves to measure. Why? Because I just heard the best Moving Pictures on cd and it is the 30th Ann. Edition. Period!

So what does our discrepancy make of our results Joe? You being the senior member at AA and me a newb. I'l tell you what to make out of it.

A) you really did not listen to the 30th anniversary edition
B) you did and you are obstinate for a reason
C) you are deluding yourself
D) you have poor listening skills.

Now if you think this version of the cd is fraught with boosted bass, jacked up highs and compression you may or may not be right. All is relative. BTW, I have fun at concerts Joe. I've been to tons. Going into my fifth decade I don't need some anonymous Joe to tell me about music. Nor do I appreciate your attempt at insults. If you can't carry on a mature and decent conversation without Ad hominem attacks than keep your disrespectful behavior to yourself and away from this topic.

We are talking about one record and one record only. Stop deviating and generalizing. In fact those who do are seldom sure of themselves instead they are full of it. If you have to then let's do it apples to apples - I believe that the MFSL gold cd of 'Permanent Waves' is the best sounding cd available. I will also state that the best sounding 'Signals' is also the one from MFSL.

This guy here also agrees with me about Moving Pictures. Not that it means anything because I am not him:
http://musictap.net/2011/04/18/review-moving-pictures-2011-remaster-cddvd-30th-anniversary-deluxe-edition-rush/

Edits: 05/19/11 05/19/11 05/19/11 05/19/11 05/19/11 05/19/11

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: for your information - Say 09:33:42 05/19/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.