Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

RE: Future of Hi def audio?? bd discs

I think they should get rid of dvd audio & replace it with blu ray. It does not belong at video or film because some disc have higher rez sound. dvd audio will never work at the sacd site.

Ive been reading posts for years. the general thought is dvd audio sucks. I like it but others will post saying other wise. I like all formats & I dont care that much about sound quality.I buy them because I like mch. plus I have more than 1 mch playback if I dont like the sound. lots of speakers help.

I have a lot of concert bds. the movie ones might be more interesting to talk about. I just bought avitar but have not received it yet.

the video site has the most bd reviews believe it or not so thats were Ill post it if theres any thing good to say about it, im not a movie buff. but I like to talk about concert bds. the bd of motley crues sound sucks. but I like the girls on it the best:}tommy has a boob cam!

dts-cds dvd-audio &mch sacds & blu-ray concerts & speaker amp sound system tweaks

Edits: 04/25/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.