Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

bjork vespertine sound comparisons dualdisc-dvd audio

I have both so I played them back in identical bd dvd audio players. I was surprised that they both sound about the same.

same loudness was recorded on both discs.the analog may sound just a tad better but not much with kimber cable. I thought the dvd audio would sound a lot better. A lot of my bd disc are the same way.Just a tad better sounding on analog.

these players can output higher digital output. I read that these dual disc are not 96hz but I cant verify because dts does not give me the rez content.

this was fun because all I have to do is press the remote a few times to hear the same song at the same time in mch or dts. the dvd a is 48hz. the dvd a is rare but the dualdisc is made better with some strange cool bonus videos. I only bought them for the videos I like female singers but this gals singing is not the best ive heard.
dts-cds dvd-audio &mch sacds & blu-ray concerts & speaker amp sound system tweaks

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Topic - bjork vespertine sound comparisons dualdisc-dvd audio - Ben Van Dyk 21:45:32 03/26/10 (17)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.