Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: Paging Kekl, this is Jekyl, come in Kekl...

Jekyl ,

The picture you linked shows the front and back covers of the same box set . The box set pictured , also , looks exactly like the one that I own .

The front cover with a 1.5" round cut out above The Doors logo , and the spine with The Doors Perception printed on it , are dark brown . The back cover with an actual metal and glass peephole above Perception is light brown . Also printed on the spine are : DMC Doors Music Company , the Rhino logo , and the number R2 77645. There is a 2.75" x 2.75" light brown sticker on the clear wrapper that includes " The Doors Perception . Celebrate The Doors 40th Anniversary 1967- 2007 . All 6 studio albums expanded to CDs plus DVDs . Every album remixed in Stereo & 5.1 Surround Sound . .... " . The number R2 77645 is printed near the bottom of the sticker . A cardboard wrapper on the top , bottom , and on one side , has a description of the box contents .

This box set contains 6 DVD-As and 6 CDs .

My Doors - Perception box set was imported into Canada by Warner Canada from Warner in the United States . I saw the exact same box set that I own in U.S. record stores in December .

The Doors manager said that there was 1 production run of 20,000 box sets . I have not seen any variations in packaging , so far .

ZS KEKL

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.