Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Paging Kekl, this is Jekyl, come in Kekl...

Hey ZS,

My question is what are the variations on the Doors Perception DVDA box set. I know there is the 40th Anniversary, but I see one auction on Ebay, where the fellow has the two boxes pictured, one a darker brown with the 3D PeepHole and one a lighter brown, 12 dicsc etc. I was in the Best Buy last night and they had 3 of the lighter brown 2D cover box sets. They state, I think, that there are 12 discs (6CD/6DVDA?) inside. They are priced at $129.99.

I tried the archives, but didn't get the answers and I'm more confused now. Also, is there a 1st and 2nd Printing? If so, how would one tell? My sets have a yellowish sticker on the front and the contents listed on the top, side and bottom panels, but they don't have the 3D peephole. I don't really need all the bonus material, but I want the DVDA discs, of course.

Thanks for you help, Chris

PS: Anyone can chime in if they can help, Lord knows, we need some DVDA action here, lol.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - Paging Kekl, this is Jekyl, come in Kekl... - Chris Garrett 13:40:01 01/12/07 (7)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.