Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

You must understand ...

evector is emotionally invested in the opinion that DVD-Audio is easy to navigate ("one or two buttons max", remember?)

so is very keen on discrediting anyone who holds a different view (ie. "must be the player" or "low threshold of pain").

the moment you quoted that statement about usability from the Ayre manual, you were in trouble. of course, anything that contradicts evector's position must be merely an "opinion", and anything that support it must be factual.

and of course, the moment i mentioned that the Arts Music disc has a separate LPCM track in DVD-Video which his player and your player cannot access, evector launched into this quest to desperately prove that this track is not worth accessing and in any case should be available or "referenced" from the DVD-Audio menu.

evector is now investing a lot of effort in "proving" that not being able to access DVD-Video content is irrelevant, because if it was relevant it destroys the point about easy navigation.

It's quite amusing and comical really. :-) i admit to being very cruel by deliberately teasing evector and saying exactly the right words that sets him/her off on another spin. it's even more fun than teasing Martin, which is a "sport" that i know you and i indulge in :-)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • You must understand ... - Christine Tham 18:02:33 09/21/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.