Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: no one is stopping you from disagreeing or voicing an opinion, least of all myself

"... but if you had stopped to read my post a little more carefully, you would have realised your comments were not valid. it could have saved you from typing."

I guess I missed the fine print in the forum’s disclaimer that said you were the final word on what is and isn’t valid, weak, and irrelevant.

"tell me again, exactly how is it that being an "electrical engineer" makes you an expert on dualdiscs?"

First, you tell me again, exactly where I claimed that being an electrical engineer makes me an expert on dualdiscs.

FYI, no one in this forum is an expert in DualDisc – having had a hand in the r&d, design, and manufacturing. Ripping a DD to a PC is an extremely low metric to qualify as an expert.

"i currently have someone who has a PhD in engineering reporting to me"

Congrats, I guess.

"and he's way more humble than you are."

Well maybe. Is he more humble than you?

http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=hirez&n=208709&highlight=15+minutes+of+fame&r=&session=

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: no one is stopping you from disagreeing or voicing an opinion, least of all myself - AudioMiner 08:33:42 08/06/05 (4)

You can not post to an archived thread.