Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Art Dudley: The Goodness of Your Heart: A Tragedy in One Act

PS at the front: I loved the video.

I know too many words that offer valid arguments are staggering for some people to understand.

Perhaps I need to speak in simple terms for certain individuals on the board. When it comes to reviewing you should ignore all reviewers and only listen to me - I am running for Stereo Man of the year.

I'm the best review person. No one is better than me at review stuff - I use the best words. No one uses better words than me. I love words. I know words. I always tell the truth using the best words. And my word I have the best ears. My dad gave me a $2million dollar ear when I was 5 years old. My name is Austen - there was a TV show about me called the 6 million dollar man - they changed some things for legal reasons like the first name the spelling, but that was me. Golden robot ears. Best ears of anyone.

When I review I choose the best stuff. Stereo stuff is great - I will make stereos great again. I will review the stereo stuff and I will only choose the best stereo stuff. I know people, the best people. They will also tell you what the best stuff is. And let me tell you these people are the best people. You don't know any of them but they're the best people. And we review the best stuff and if you buy it then stereos will be great again. Let me tell you. There are big big problems in stereos today. Big problems and I'm the man to fix them. Just buy what I tell you to buy.

Make stereos great again. I'm going to build a better brick and mortar stereo store - I know brick and mortar - I build the best buildings and I will tell you that I do. I do, I do. And those stereo shop owners are paying for those stereo shop walls - believe me. I will make them pay. You need to have the best walls for a stereo. a big strong thick wall. I will keep those Bose lovers out if it's the last thing I do. No Diana Krall. I want the best walls.

And no foreign stereos will be allowed in. We have the names and they will not be allowed in to sell their foreign stuff. Except for the foreign gear I married (err bought - err well married - or bought - err married - err????)

Blah blah blah. Dreg, blah blah blah, crook, blah blah. Darn! "Stereos" has three syllables - my audience won't understand me. Darn!

The overzealous freedom of speech moderators might understand so enjoy it for the few minutes it's posted - even though I have not mentioned a single name - just like Art's article. There's no veil!

Edits: 05/20/16 05/21/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.