Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Freedom of speech

Well the only real negative I found in this thread was JA saying and proving they stole a graphic and modded it slightly in 2008. A little funny when you read Mojos about us page where their volunteer graphics people are mentioned.

I went to their page and only saw four ads, hardly enough revenue would come from them to support one person and costs for running the site. I cant see anything really self serving in that. Not financially which is what this thread link is about. They dont do HT or M CH and that appeals to me. In briefly looking at the page they seem to have a lot of first to review products which is good.

If they say anything really negative theyd be the Top Gear of audio mags. I find the statement regarding influence to be very true. In a few different businesses I saw first hand the benefit of being an advertiser.

This was true of TV and radio, periodicals and newspaper. So my life experience agrees with the claim. Im not much on audio reviews and dont follow the mags or online sites so I cant compare the many out there. I read a lotbof the linked page from the OP and enjoyed it. It seemed more frank and to the point than anybother audio review banter Ive read.

To me it boils down to the fact they can say whatever they want. Just like we can.

ET

ET

"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do suck seed" - Curly Howard 1936

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.