Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

I don't know what you are talking about, and I don't think you do.

Are you talking about the executive-office systems at Steinway & Sons?

Then, you REALLY have no idea what you are talking about.

Those are not MY systems, I don't own them. Each manufacturer decided independently how to price his own products.

I can assure you that all the products were paid for in real-world dollars. But some manufacturers went below dealer cost to place the products in a world-class venue. But that's none of YOUR business.

Furthermore, have you ever heard the Parasound Z-amp v2?

It's people like you who are ruining audio, by listening with your credit cards.

That was a system that had lots of sources and connections, but was played at not huge volumes, to be listened to at arm's length. So, more money for cables, and less for the amp. That amp is a killer, but you don't know that, because your credit card tells you what is good sound.

I am a professional. So are the trained musicians at Steinway. They are happy. You should stop talking about things you know nothing about.

JM

PS: The systems at Steinway DO NOT have any Esperanto Audio cabling. ALL cabling is from AudioQuest, and they all are high-value products.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.