Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Wiregate continues on. How much longer will this last?

Why do I feel that no matter what I post here someone will argue with or challenge me over it? That's why I really left years ago. I came back to see if anything changed. Evidently it hasn't. Did you look at Dr. Waldrep's web site I linked to and read his articles? He made the measurements of AQ's posting. Armin whom I think works for JBL or one of its distributors and posts at What's Best web site confirmed the measurements using another method. Got the same results. A copy of the original YouTube video was luckily saved even though the originators tried to wipe it off the internet. Dr. Waldrep will give you a key to watch it on his FTP site if you ask him for it.

Waldrep has sent a copy to Low who will evaluate it. The exchanges between them seem very civil even though they have sharp technical disagreements. Low is not challenging Waldrep on the technical accuracy of this one. He seems to want to get to the bottom of it himself.

What does measurement of my speakers have to do with any of this? I don't have any of those products in question. I notice you post on other sites like Pauls. Let's take it there and we can have a frank exchange where I won't get in trouble with the moderators. It seems defending my positions here when I'm challenged is not acceptable especially as my arguments become increasingly strong.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.