Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: What if Low had taken out a full page ad to publish his letter?

Why am I not surprised with Lavorgna? He immediately struck me as a phoney and one who laps up manufacturer bullshit like sweet honey. Interesting, the so called neutral press strongly defends Audioquest.

Oh doesn't his buddy Mejias work there as "marketing manager"? Laughable.
This is looking worse and worse by the day.

Waldrep:

"Michael Lavorgna has no qualms about making personal attacks against me in response to my recent discovery about the falsified YouTube video involving AudioQuest HDMI cables (a revelation that has been confirmed by Amir at the What's Best Forum and acknowledged by Bill Low, the CEO of AudioQuest) or the Regen audio device. He has done so in a private email thread to other journalists and accessory makers. Here's a couple of his less than polite comments to over 70 members of the audio community:

"Mark gets 'booted' (his words) from the CTA Audio Board so he turns that into a badge of honor by playing the evangelical outsider. Pathetic."

"Because Mark blows his whistle without knowing what he's talking about, time and again. That he may have gotten lucky this time is of no consequence to me.

"If Mark did not have it out for AudioQuest, or if a more rational person had come across the questionable video, they very well might have contacted AQ with their concern and we would not be having this conversation."

Edits: 02/02/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.