Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Charles,.....

.... would you be kind enough to exchange e-mails on this subject privately? I accept e-mails from registered inmates.

Of course, I can always send one to your business e-mail, if that is easiest, but I do not like to be rude and send unsolicited e-mail, if I can avoid it.

I, too, would like to share a few things with you, as we appear to be of a same mind on this subject.

And thank you for your kind support. It is always appreciated when someone of stature in our audiophile community lends the weight of their opinion to any subject, even if that subject is the deterioration of the basis for informed choice in a (allegedly) democratic environment.

[And btw, my wife and kid and I all watched the incredible documentary, "Operation 8", about five days after we emigrated here to New Zealand and arrived on March 11, 2011 (Fukushima Day), and were blown away by the film. Clean, fair, honest government here in NZ? Hardly! Check it out. Mind blowing stuff. The power of corporate greed and control over national governance, policy and the administration of 'law' and 'justice' is truly terrifying, when you really think about what they did to those innocent people. And they squished the nascent movement dead. Nice, eh? Fascism, i.e., the wedding of corporate control and national politics into one, is alive and well, doing quite fine, and spreading nicely, thank you! Even old NZ is far, far from immune from the basest elements of human nature, and the damage this can do free expression and democratic ideals, but currently (and sadly) speaking, what government isn't?]

Cheers,

WS

Edits: 09/05/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Charles,..... - Winston Smith 13:21:41 09/05/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.