Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Stereophile now cancelled

Hi Shane, from down under this is Mark from up over. I'm with you brother! It's not the cost of the subscription it's the integrity of the company. Hey John Atkinson, stop putting the blame of irate subscribers out of your hands and on the distributor. If your in charge make a move to improve or get someone else to put a Stereophile in the mailbox. If I ran the zoo heads would roll on this issue of issues! Shane, I had bills for re-subscription twice a month all year long and I was getting pissed. I had a little problem with Absolute Sound's subscription a while back. A few days later I got a mysterious manila envelope with 3 separate issues of their magazine and a personal I'm sorry note from Robert Hartley, the head man. Maybe Stereophile should hire Donald Trump although he might be preoccupied right now. I still love Stereophile even though a lot is over my head, but it's not rocket science to get it delivered and charged fairly for a copy....Mark Korda

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.