Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Do you get goose bumps reading reviews and ads?

Hey Pat..

My speakers before the 3.7i's were 1.6's (were tweaked out with an outboard passive x-over) and I had those for 13 years. I had a pair of Infinity's for 6 years before that...

I am a guy that does not rotate allot of gear...all of those were auditioned at the dealers...any piece that I replace has to be a drastic improvement...also I am very cheap...

I have been to a few Audio shows, but don't have great expectations when I listen there. Just looking for potential then investigate more if something interests me....

I have never hidden that I am not too tech savvy on AA Forums...Hence why I like you tech guys...I have learned allot from the inmates here, which I thought this whole internet thing was about...

MY biggest test when auditioning is do my Audiophile ears lapse and I find myself being pulled into the Music....Listening verses enjoying...

I do understand where you are coming from and that works for you...which is great. But there are a million ways to get things done...hence the Ford's and Chevy's comment...

thanks
Mark

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.