Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Thoughts on Stereophile

I think that most of us who were privy to the inner workings of Fortune 500 companies might be dismayed at the inner workings of the people who work there and manage the company. The fact that Stereophile is more transparent seems to be a bother to many, but not me. Personalities clash on this planet now more than ever, our current political climate a prime example of how character is becoming a lost art. There is a conspiracy around ever corner these days.

I don't see that here and am just glad when the next issue shows up and covers a wide range of products from lower to high priced. I don't fret about what I can't own and glad that someone else can. There are more roster changes on my favorite baseball team than here, and they still haven't won a World Series since 1908. And in the overall scheme of things that doesn't really matter much as both are a diversion from life's trials. If it becomes to troublesome to me I will just stop reading it. I don't see that happening any time soon.
Jim Tavegia

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Thoughts on Stereophile - jamestavegia@gmail.com 05:47:54 03/18/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.