Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Audio is now Boring , what is there to read ..?

This doesn't make any sense Cab, Stereophile has to rate the equipment they review, if you are critiquing their class-a category as being overblown and full of Hyperbole, then something can be said of that, everything cant be class-A and actually there are not, but JA may want to reconsider their class-A list, expanding Class-B and C and being a bit more stringent on their Class-A rating.

Personally i find most of the monthly stuff boring , from everyone really! there is so much new and unknown in the market place for eg, is a 20.7 better than sound lab, analysis, et al, who makes the best panel speaker or are they all a lateral move, what about the very overpriced, are the new comers better than the original over priced, The Gen1.1, Are magico ,rockport, wilson on that level or Better? what about all the new comers only show goer's get to hear..?

Sad how boring this has become .....

Any serious article entertaining this type of conversation would drive more readership than current blah, blah ,blah, I had 2 yrs of sub to Stereophile and cant recall more than a glance at one, Fremer being the exception.

C'mon John, is a dartzeel up against Boulder, Is the JC-1 as much for less, where's the worth... ?

Regards...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.